Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Waiting

Senior year has started, and as I write this, it is almost over!

Just a few weeks left of classes. I have three papers left and a few minor exams. How time flies!

I turned my application to Avant Ministries for full-time missionary service in September. As of now, I am waiting for word from them. I do not need to know NOW if I am accepted or not. God will let me know in His time. I must trust that if He doesn't want me with Avant right after graduation, He will make that clear. I will follow where He leads. I have stepped out in faith knowing that He will guide me and make it clear what I am to do!

If I am accepted to Avant, the plan is to attend the candidate training in Kansas City at Avant headquarters in July of 2010. First I must graduate though!

The most pressing thing in my life right now are the papers and the fact that I have no money to pay for my last semester of college. God has provided this far, I know He is capable of continuing to provide if He wants me to finish in May of 2010 at Moody. We'll see what He does. He is bigger than I can ever imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment