Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pray with me please!

I just wanted to write those prayer warriors out there that I know! I will beginning my final semester at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, and well, that means that I have only one more semester remaining to pay for! Praise God! He has abundantly provided in His time for every payment deadline so far. I do not doubt that if He wants me to finish at Moody He will make it possible. But I just wanted to ask you guys to pray that even in this really hard time in our economy, that faith would not lack and that doubt would not arise. Please pray with me now that God will provide the funds remaining for my final semester at Moody. I am so thankful to Him for the job He has given me and the people He puts in my path to encourage me and who I can offer encouragement to as well.

Thanks to all of you who have made an impact on my life as well. God has used each of you in my life and I am very thankful to know you. Please let me know if there is anything I can be praying for you about as well.

I will let you know what happens with this money situation! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment