Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confidence

The voices I hear tell me I'm nothing, tell me that those girls have power over me and that I am weak.

These voices lie.

I am told to resist the voice of the devil, he has NO power over me. The POWER of Christ IN me is all I need. Who I really am is all because of Jesus and the power of what He did for me. My complete identity is in Him. Why would I loose my thoughts in the lies of the deceiver when the truth is so evident and powerful?

I will continue to resist those voices that whisper in the quiet, crevices of my mind, I will tell them they lie. I will tell them the truth, I will tell them that because of Christ, all these things I fear He knows and holds dear, He will not forsake me, He will forever take care of me, He goes before me, behind me, and all around me. He walks before me, preparing the way and He allows all things to work together for my good, because He loves me.

So I will walk ahead, though this fearful place, through the voices around me saying I won't make it, and into the unknown, but only because I know that the peace of laying all my cares at His feet is real, saving and sweet, I know I will not be harmed, even in the darkest valley, He will forever and ever be at my side. My confidence is in Him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment