Saturday, November 6, 2010

enjoy and accept

In search of a specific verse this week, I stumbled (or rather, Spirit Lead)upon Ecclesiastes, as I read over several passages, there were some verses that really have stuck with me and have really encouraged me in the past and again, the Power of the Word of God and the wisdom of Solomon has penetrated my life. And I am thankful! Please read and apply, I'm challenged to do so too!

"There is nothing better for a man than to eat and drink and tell himself that his labor is good. This also I have seen that it is from the hand of God. For who can eat and who can have enjoyment without Him? For to a person who is good in His sight He has given wisdom and knowledge and joy, while to the sinner He has given the task of gathering and collecting so that he may give to one who is good in God's sight. This too is vanity and striving after wind." 2:24-26

"I have seen that nothing is better than that man should be happy in his activities, for that is his lot. For who will bring him to see what will occur after him?" 3:22


Conclusion: I need to enjoy what is placed before me and accept the things that are not MY ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment