Wednesday, November 10, 2010

mystery

guys are a mystery to me

i don't understand them

i am totally confused by one of them right now

he is a mystery, and i wonder if that is why he is so interesting?

am i totally infatuated?? i hope not. oh goodness, i hope not.

i just don't understand him, and i want to understand him.

he is so strange, different, and yet amazing, kind, caring, creative, intelligent, understanding, and weird

wonder who i am in his world? just another girl? does he know how much i appreciate him? does he think about me through out the day like i think about him?

think i might be trying too hard

just need to be me, alas, all he shows me is himself

the truth i cling to about him is: he is a good friend, i value his input in my life, and i truly enjoy being around him.

my prayers yesterday & today have been that God would control my mind and take those thoughts that run away and get wrapped around this guy and trying to figure him out.

this has been going on for over a month i realized today when i looked through my journal...why can i not get over him? what is the reason for this?

i don't understand 'crushes' but it seems they've always been a part of my life. will that end? i would like it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment