Friday, February 11, 2011

Abba

Abba, I want to go. I want to leave all the comforts and run to the places that need to hear about You. Abba, hold my hand, take me, lead me. I am so lost without You. Abba, every day is meaningless without You. Abba, show me where to go, teach me Your Love. Abba, what am I to do with my life? Do You give me permission to go? Will You use me? What do You have for me? Can You help me trust You more? Remove my doubt and pour and paint Your healing blood into my gaping wounds so that I can be completely healed. Oh how I need Your breath of life to fill me every moment. Abba, only You.

I want to be where You are
I want to know Who You are
So when You call my name
I'll say to You here I am
I'm listening Lord speak to me
I want to see how You see
Change my heart Lord make me holy
If there's anything in my life
That doesn't honor You tonight
I'm listening Lord speak to me
Speak to me

("Speak to Me" by David Lubben)

No comments:

Post a Comment