Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Night My Someone

"Welcome home! I made you dinner!"

I long for the day when I can say that to you.

I look forward to the times we can sit together and laugh and cry.

I look forward to seeing your eyes when I stand before you in a white dress and begin a life of serving our God together.

I look forward to learning with you through the thick and the thin.

I look forward to each new day with the challenges that will come and the joy in the end.

I don't know where you are, and I know this sounds cheesy, but I plead before the throne of God for you. I don't know where you are or if we're years away from crossing paths. But I look forward to that day. Pray for me, I need patience, this waiting thing has been rough, but I wait in hope that it will all be worth it in the end, that you are definitely a gift from Above, that doing life with you will help us both bring more glory to our Father and demonstrate His love for all.

Good night my someone, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment