Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sing Prasies

I just really want to sing to my King!
For a good portion of the day I sat at my desk working on projects that have been waiting for a long time to be touched. Because of this, my music was on for a few hours!! But I got to the point where I just really wanted to be surrounded by many other followers and just declaring praise to our God.

Maybe I feel this way because we didn't have music worship time on Sunday at church, maybe I am having withdrawals after almost a whole year since being a student at Moody and attending required chapel at least 3 times a week with singing worship at nearly every one.

Right now I just want to be lost in crazy worship before my King. I want to sing and shout His praise and declare the truth about Him at the top of my lungs. I want to stand among the others who love Him and sing it wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment