Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TFMTW

One Thursday left.
One Friday left.
One Monday left.
One Tuesday left.
One Wednesday left.

This time next week I will no longer be working full time.

Of course with all the excitment that comes with this and the new set of challenges and adventures that are ahead, there is a little bit of sadness too. Especially after comments today such as: "Miss Becca, why do you have other jobs?" Or "Jesus wants us to kill our enemies." (Which to that one there was a long discussion on what Jesus REALLY teaches about our enemies!!)

I will miss these boys. They are funny. I LOVE their laughs so much. I love that Matty's little neck is so ticklish and he loves to smile his 'cheesy face'. Micah asks a million questions and always has something to say. I love when he thinks I'm so so funny.

I will miss telling Micah things about Jesus or reading him a Bible story. Those have been valuable moments and I have learned so much through each.

I am not to anxious to count down the days, I want to make the end the best and enjoy it. I know it will go by fast and I will always look back on the past 6 months and think of all the many valuable lessons I learned, day after day.

I thank God for the ways He has provided in my life, even through the hard, most challenging things. He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment