Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Places You Take me

Oh how I long to be a woman of greater faith.

I desire to strive so hard after God.

To live a life displaying to all I meet the testimony of the greatness of our God and the marvelous work HE alone has done in me. I am completely nothing without Him.

I want to be a woman that prays constantly. I want each moment to be filled with something being put before my King on the throne.

I want to have the words to share with those who hurt and are so confused. I want to encourage the weary and be a ray of light to the downcast.

I want to fight for those who are overlooked. I want to get rid of the favoritism in my own life.

I want to love before I look on the outside. I want to love and show grace before I decide how I should treat others.

I want to give up the pre-conceived judgments and the foolish thoughts that flood my idle mind.

I want to dwell on the richness and goodness of Christ my Savior and all the things He has done and freed me from. I want to know Him more.

Lord, make me want You, I know You want me, how can I want You just as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment