Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Week, A New Challenge

So this week has been pretty good so far.

I guess besides falling down the stairs on Monday and having a head/chest cold, it really has been pretty good... or at least better than last week. I think that attitude adjustment stuff really worked (no, it's not a drug, just some determination!).

Then I read my email last night. Some big news hit me hard. I feel like my life is in shambles again. Confused all over again. Not sure what to do. I guess this is this week's challenge. I really honestly don't know what to do. I don't know who to talk to, I don't even know really who to contact about what! This has changed a lot of things. All I know is that when I read that email last night I had a strange, sad, sickening feeling. Sure, I don't know details, but still, what do I do when my world turns upside down a million times?? Is this the 'real' world everyone always talks about? I guess people don't always get along, even in the Christian circle, I know that, why does this seem to hit so hard and rock me even more? Maybe because I feel like someone who was a fighter for me is no longer in the position to do so. What happens now? Seriously, I don't know what to do. Thanks.

I guess God knew this would all happen too. This must have His fingerprints on it too. All I can continue to hope and cling to is that my God has me securely in His hand and He will never let me down. HE will continue to guide me. I must just take each day at a time and live my fullest for Him. I must follow in His way and listen and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment