Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Different Is Beautiful

Today's little lesson to learn on the bus was when these sisters got on the bus. I see these ladies on my route often, and I am always amazed at them. I also really miss my sisters when I see these two.

Today was particularly attention grabbing for me though. They got on like normal, except this time of day normally just one gets on, anyhow, they both got on and they were in deep conversation. So deeply engrossed in conversation with each other that they did not realize the lady across from them staring at them the WHOLE time. I got to watch her notice these two and how she was just amazed at how much they look alike. At one point, I thought the lady was going to ask them if they are twins (which I always wonder because, really, they look so much alike).

That's when I began to realize that the reason we are so awestruck at twins is because it is not 'normal' to look like someone else. Everyone is different, even these two sisters are different, maybe not so much in their physical appearance, but seriously, they are not the SAME person. That is so beautiful and wonderful that our God, the Creator of all has designed each of us to be who we are and even those who may share similar features are not the same. Wow that is just amazing to me.

I always look forward to seeing these two sisters on the bus route, they seem to really enjoy life together. How fun it would be to live and commute to work with my sisters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment