Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Transition/Changing Times

This week has brought about something new.

Something in the air.

What I sense is that this 'waiting' season, or maybe even a part of it is coming to an end. I was hit with some clear direction on Monday. I am not at a point where I can disclose this revelation on my blog, but I know some steps that must be taken in the next few days/weeks(?). This is what I have been praying for!

Yesterday and today have been attitude adjustment days as well as very prayerful. Thursday means Micah is at school in the morning, so I anticipate more time for prayer & time in the Word, which is exciting. I will be praying for the Lord to help me and guide me in these decisions I'm faced with as there is some obvious direction even as I met with my 'pastor' and his wife tonight. They helped confirm a lot of things that I've been wrestling with for a while. They were so encouraging and helpful.

I'm excited. There is hope, I am not stuck in one place, no, no, no, God is bigger than that. He wants me to be happy, and He wants me to use my strengths and giftings to further His kingdom. Part of what I've been challenging myself with the last few months is to try to determine what I am good at and thoroughly enjoy doing. And yes, there has been a non-recorded list running through my head. I am thankful for the circumstances these last few months that have helped me realize some of these things. Some of these have been certain people in my life, my current job, trips I've taken, and what I've done on the weekends (or in my free time).

God remains faithful. Even when I'm down and discouraged, He is faithful. He will give me the strength to endure the rough stuff and continue through this 'waiting season'. HE has a plan better than I can imagine, and probably way different than I could ever think up! (yay!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment