Saturday, September 25, 2010

What I Dream Of

I sit here this quiet Saturday with the crisp fall air blowing through the window and the soft sun light peaking around the curtains with the whooshing sound of traffic on the expressway just behind the house across the street. My favorites on youtube are playing and all I can think of is how wonderful it is to sit here and just rest with my Savior.

Then my mind ran away. This is what I dream of, maybe I'm already on this path?

I dream of working some place where I am able to save up money to travel all over the world to visit my missionary friends and encourage them.

I dream of a little shop where I can bake and cook and spread the love of Jesus to all who enter.

I dream of a home to decorate and set up.

I dream of a man and children who fill the house with abundant joy.

I dream of doing the things I love and was created to do for the glory and honor of my Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment