Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One of those question things

I found this on facebook, but thought it would be fun to put on my blog. Fun, relaxing time killer!



What is on your bed right now?
a blue sheet, Shannon's pillow, my John Deere pillow, and my two green blankets

When was the last time you threw up?
April 30, my birthday right before my presentation

What's your favorite word or phrase?
Oh My Word

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
walking to the train and eating my bagel

What were you doing 30 mintes ago?
walking home from the train

What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving, because everyone is at Grandma's and she & I do all the cooking

Have you ever been to another country?
Belize, Canada, Italy, Peru, Israel (been in the airport of Spain & Germany)

What is the last thing you said aloud?
"there's no food" I said this to myself...outloud oh dear!

What is the best ice cream flavor?
VANILLA!

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

What are you wearing right now?
a t-shirt from high school, my denim short/capri things

What was the last thing you ate?
i'm eatin a can of green beans right now... seriously all i could find

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No

When was the last time you ran?
At COP with Tim & Jo :)

What's the last sporting event you watched?
The world cup final

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Africa

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook?
Bethany Grubb

Ever go camping?
oh yes, nearly every summer as a kid

Do you have a tan?
yeah, still some distinct lines from spring break

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
just the waste

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
yeah :)

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
only really at restaurants

What did your last text message say?
Um I cannot repeat it...

Are you someone's best friend?
Hmm good question

What are you doing tomorrow?
Working working working

Where is your mom right now?
In Colorado with dad and Heidi

Look to your left, what do you see?
A rocking chair

What color is your watch?
i don't have one

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kiwis

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
yep

What is your birthstone?
diamond

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
usually go in

Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate?
No I don't think so.

Do you have a dog?
nope, thankfully.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ruth my sista

Are you happy?
sure

Where are you right now?
Adam & Hannah Stuart-Walker's place

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
the dripping faucet in the bathroom when it could easily be turned off and stopped!!

Last song listened to?
Different Kinds of Happy by Sara Groves

Last movie you saw?
Persuasion

Are you allergic to anything?
sulfa drugs

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
my havianas from brazil

Are you jealous of anyone?
no

Are you married?
nope

Is anyone jealous of you?
i really highly doubt that!

Do any of your friends have children?
Lots of them

Do you eat healthy?
Mostly at work, and I try to at home by cooking my meals... however it takes food to cook, and it seems I have NONE!

What do you usually do during the day?
work with children

Do you hate anyone right now?
no

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes, probably a lot

How many kids do you want when you're older?
three or five

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
23

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes

How did u get one of your scars?
my cat, Patches scratched my leg when I was really little, the scar grew with me

1 comment:

  1. Couple of comments:
    Last time you threw up...ironic much?
    Australia makes you think of kiwis? Hmmm...Sure it's not Koalas or Kangaroos...something more native to Aussie?
    I'm allergic to sulfa drugs, too!
    And you want 3 or 5 kids? What happens if you have 2, 4 or 6? Don't you feel more settled with even numbers?

    ReplyDelete