Monday, August 2, 2010

Confused

I'm so lost and confused. I don't know what to do. I feel like I know something one day, then the next everything I thought the day before is full of doubts and I begin to think the whole opposite way of the day before. What am I to do?

Today I tried so hard to live in surrender. Anytime the screen saver of my mind went on, I tried to relinquish it to the Lord. It was and is so hard. I have no clue what I'm doing. So many people keep asking too... I have no answer. I don't know what to say because it seems that what I say one day, changes the next. Why do I have to be so indecisive and inconsistent? Why can I have no peace?

I begin to feel confident about one thing, so I start down that road, and then BAM I'm hit with something and I turn back to the opposite. I don't understand this. I honestly just want to run away from it all right now. I just don't know where I could go. Running doesn't help anything, that's what my dad always told me, and I know he is right. I just feel like I've screwed up my life and I have no idea what to do now or even what to think. I'm a total mess.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca-
    I love your transparency and I want you to know that I have days like this too!! You are steps ahead of me in recognizing that when you feel like this the only thing to do is Stand; not Run! I have the tendency to want to run too.... but you are a strong woman who loves the Lord and I am honored to read your utmost thoughts! I love you!! I am praying for you, and I mean it, not just the "christian way" of ending my note, but I am really praying for you daily! xoxox

    ReplyDelete