Friday, October 8, 2010

Crazy

I went to babysit right after work again tonight and when my friend Adam picked me up and we were stuck in traffic on the way to his house, we had a long time to catch up on life.

He eventually asked about the boyfriend...to which I think he was a little regretful in asking...however, he said something that I really needed to hear. He said something along the lines of, "allow God to bring that man into your life who will be crazy about you".

And as I've thought about that more the last few hours tonight I really do want that. Sure the heart break into a million bazillion pieces stinks, but if that is what has to happen before the person comes along who is so crazy about me, I guess that is just what will have to happen.

I praise the Lord I have never had a jerk face boyfriend, all of the guys who have called my dad to pursue a dating relationship with me have been wonderful, Godly men of character that to this day I admire each of them and hope the best for them in whatever the Lord brings their way.

There are still those times of heartache and heartbreak that have hurt so deep and still cause some pain from time to time, but how big God is compared to that pain. And to think He took all that pain, He carries those burdens. He looks at me with love. He is Crazy about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment