Thursday, October 7, 2010

What to Do, What to Do!

Last night I had some quality time with a friend/brother/older-man-godly-influence person in my life. He has been there for me through some rough stuff and some incredibly amazing stuff. We were catching up over what else, FOOD, and I began my long discourse on where I'm at in life.

Basically the summary is that I have about 4 options to choose from at this point to move forward with and start doing more ministry in an area I actually like. The hard part is knowing what to choose. My dear friend said to me, "well, at some point you are just going to have to decide and move forward in faith knowing that the Lord will bless whatever decision is made." I looked at him, laughed and said, "Yes, and boy, this sounds so familiar, you've told me this before." But I know he is so right. All of these options are good. None of them would be considered if they were bad! haha

He has also asked me a few times what I love to do. Which I have been trying to figure out for the past few months. But I know that I love to cook, talk with people, be a part of community, and just do life with people.

After we were talking for a bit, some other friends joined, then another job opportunity was presented to me in an area I have worked before and absolutely LOVE. It is hard for me to not consider it as another option too! All of the people I was talking with last night think I would do so good at this job, I just wow, don't know what to think! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more than anything to go back to the same place as my favorite job I have ever had, but wow, is that really an option??

I guess today is going to be full of prayer and bringing this specifically before the throne. Lord please direct my life. I give it into Your hands. You know my desires and where my heart is, take all these things and show me where and what to do. I follow You.

No comments:

Post a Comment