Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Word

So I love to encourage people with the Word in a little note or something, and well tonight I realized that there is just amazing things in the Bible! I know this of course, but I was just reminded of it again. How come I am ok with looking in my Bible to share a passage with a friend, but I can't take a few minutes (or MORE) to sit and let it soak into my life?
Seriously, I flipped through pages of my Bible I used through my time at Moody and kept stopping at little things I had highlighted or underlined and wanted to just keep reading! The Word is so wonderful. I LOVE it. How come I don't read it more? How would my life be so different if I would allow it into my life and choose to read it?

Thank You Holy Spirit for working on me. Change me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment