Monday, October 11, 2010

dropping......

I don't know what to think about this but all I know is that a few months ago I was definitely a few pounds heavier. Maybe I shouldn't be blogging about this, but I think I need to outlet on a 'touchy' topic.

Today I watched the scale drop to the lowest I've seen in the last few years. I don't know how this has happened. Sure, I don't eat as much or as often, as when I was a student, but why have I been dropping on average a pound a week for the past few weeks?

Is it the stress of the job or is it my brisk walk to work and back 5 days a week? Is it keeping up with two little boys and sometimes sacrificing actually eating a meal to satisfy their needs? I was a little concerned and then realized how stressed I am about my work situation. I think it is stress. I try to eat, I really do, I pig out on potatoes and bacon on the weekends. I eat things that are not really that great for me, and then when I do eat at work I eat well balanced meals.

Oh well, I don't know, I guess I was just a little shocked to see those numbers today on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment